IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
To obtain any federal clearance you must be nominated and sponsored by a federal agency or federal contractor for a position that requires a clearance. FEDCAS cannot nominate or sponsor you for a clearance. FEDCAS can:
- Answer your questions about the three main federal personnel security programs.
- Help prepare you for the federal clearance process.
- Assist you in filling out clearance application forms.
- Advise you about the significance of unfavorable personal information and applicable mitigating factors.
- Guide you through subsequent interviews by, written inquiries from, and appeals to Government clearance agencies.
SELECT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
|If your employer does not have an agreement with FEDCAS to pay for services provided to its employees, please select the “Self-Referred” button.
||If your employer has an agreement with FEDCAS to pay for services provided to its employees, please select the “Employer-Referred” button.